About this event
On the 13th of August two cultures are going to merge to give life to a unique wine dinner where East will really meet West!
A full 5 courses cantonese meal is going to be paired with 4 different, amazing, Italian wines from different regions and different winemakers.
Sparkling Prosecco, Red Barbera and more different wines have been paired with a selection of dishes to bring out the best of both worlds, for a great evening together!
- Smoked chicken with Tea Leaves
- Sweet and Sour Pork on Ice
- Sauteed Prawn with Oats & Salted Egg Yolks
- Steamed Sabah Giant Grouper
- Steamed Egg White with Seafoods
The wines you will be able to try will be the following:
- VINO 1: Brut, DOC Treviso, Carpene Malvolti
- VINO 2: Barbera d’Asti DOCG, Lavignone, Pico Maccario
- VINO 3: Sicilia DOC Grillo, SurSur, Donnafugata
- VINO 4: Moscato d’Asti DOCG, Vigna Senza Nome (Sweet), Braida
Early bird: 688HKD (Until 31st of July)
Standard ticket: 788HKD (After 31st of July)
Click on buttons to buy tickets, or write to 97446202 if you prefer FPS payment.
Date and Time
Sat, Aug 13, 2022
6:30 PM HKT
The Moonious 63
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong, KOW